· Asia’s Value Alliance and technology partner Air Black Box have created an online booking platform allowing individual airlines to choose how to interline with other members of the alliance.
· Jazeera boosts customer loyalty and generates ancillary revenue at its new exclusive 500 car Park and Fly facility at Kuwait Airport.
· AnadoluJet generated 100,000 new passenger trips from a campaign that provided $5 (TRL 14.90) airport transfers at its Istanbul and Ankara airport hubs.
· Virgin Atlantic increased online sales by 5% through a service making it easy for consumers to resume their booking days after visiting the site.
· American and its AAdvantage program are expected to pick up an additional $1.6 billion over three years through new credit card deals offered by two banks instead of one.
· Eurowings encouraged 45% of its consumers to upgrade to a higher fare and more frills by offering branded fares.